Friday, August 15, 2008

First swap on Craftster

Although swapping was nothing new to me, I was a little hesitant to join a swap on Craftster as people on there are extremely talented. But I took the chance and joined the Girly Girl Swap and got an awesome partner. We both like girly stuff - pink, purses, jewellery, etc. And so, we both had lots of fun making stuff for each other.

I learnt many new ways of crafting. I learnt to do the brick stitch to make this colorful bracelet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also learnt to make magnets out of clear marbles. (My partner loves Hello Kitty)
Photobucket

Other stuff I made for this swap:
Crocheted purse
Photobucket

Necklace and earring set
Photobucket

Hello Kitty Pinchusion
Photobucket

More photos of the stuff I sent (just because I like the photos :) )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I got some awesome stuff from my partner too!
This cool bag:
Photobucket

Travel pillow with my name emroidered on it
Photobucket

T-shirt with my name stenciled
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home